PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
life love Pictures, Images and Photos photography Pictures, Images and Photos pink converse Pictures, Images and Photos One Tree Hill 1 Pictures, Images and Photos smile Pictures, Images and PhotosMusic Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What a Beautiful Day



Song Title: What a Beautiful Day
Song Artist: Chris Cagle
Plot: A man counts all the days of his life from 78 to 18,253 and all the moments that were of importance to him.
Character: The Man, his Wife, and his Child
Conflict: He almost lost his wife before he married her and it all worked out.
Theme: Moments in life
Setting: Counting days, Love, Life


Lyrics


Day one
I stumbled through hello on 5th avenue
Day two
We grabbed a bite to eat and talked all afternoon
Caught a movie on day 14
And day 67 she said, "I love you" to me

[chorus]
Oh what a feeling
What a wonderful emotion
Yeah what a life
Counting my blessings and knowing
Ooh we had our ups and downs all along the way
She had a chance to leave but chose to stay
What a beautiful day
What a beautiful day

Day 116
I asked her what she was doing for the rest of my life
Day 189
Oh I almost lost that girl to my foolish pride
She said, "I do" on day 482
And gave me a son on day 761

[Repeat chorus]

Day 18,253
Well honey, that's fifty years
Yeah, here's to you and me

[Repeat chorus]

Day one
I thank God I said hello on 5th avenue




4 comments:

  1. This song has an excellent story line and plot. I am going to use this song. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its kind of awkward that he was doing things when he was only a few days old, but i like the idea of the song. Im probably going to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this song, it's cute :) I don't agree with your plot; I believe he's talking about the days of their relationship, not his life. I like your theme, life is all about the little moments. I don't agree with your setting though, those things aren't really settings. I would say 5th avenue and a restaurant if I were you. Good job!

    P.S. Chuck, like I said before, I believe he is talking about the days of their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great song! i really like the backround to it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete